Destination360 is looking for detail-oriented, super-accurate, geographically savvy Travel Writers to work as independent contractors. We are looking for multi-talented freelance writers to be team players who are able to produce quality content in short timeframes. We operate a growing online Travel Guide that covers destinations throughout the world.
Travel Writer Jobs at Destination360 are primarily telecommuting positions. A Travel Writer will be adding travel content to our website and working with our website team to grow our destinations. We want to work with great people who are able to follow directions while working independently, and who have a keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail. The travel writer will have some marketing savvy to understand what articles what would appeal to travelers, a fair to good knowledge of Search Engines, Keywords, and an understanding of search engine marketing.
Requirements to become a Travel Writer for Destination360:
- Applicants must have a personal computer with Microsoft Excel, Word and a reliable internet connection.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good grammar and knowledge of basic geography.
- Travel experience is helpful, but not necessary.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Data entry experience and internet research skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be flexible.
- Make edits with a quick turnaround time.
We are looking for travel writers who have an interest in helping moderate portions of our Travel Forums. If interested and able, apply below for details.